Weighted Grade Calculator
What do I need to get on this test to get an "A" in the course?
Weighted Grade Calculator allows you to estimate your final grade in a particular class. Choose from point total or weighted percentages modes to match the way your professor or teacher grades.
Once you've set up the grade components for each course, use the built-in sliders to easily forecast your final grade for different scenarios.
Upgrade to full version through an in-app purchase to allow multiple courses as well as the ability to save courses between app launches.
How To Get It
- Install from the Google Play product page (Google Play in-app purchase required to unlock full version, automatic updates)
- Side-load the Signed Official Free APK (no purchase required to unlock full version, no automatic updates)
License - Source Code
Weighted Grade Calculator is released under the MIT License:
Copyright (C) 2012 Jimmy Theis Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
License - Media
All original media (as well as their source files, if included) are released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (CC BY 3.0). While attribution is appreciated (to Jimmy Theis or Weighted Grade Calculator), it is not required. I don't want to limit anyone's ability to use the media, so attribution is entirely optional.
In broad terms, this license means that you are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Other Creative Commons Work Used
- Atle Mo's Black Paper pattern from Subtle Patterns is used as the background for both the feature and promotional graphic. The image and the derivative works both live in the Artwork folder folder of this project. This work is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) with optional attribution, just like the media in this project.